Purchasing our products means putting your confidence in our brand, and we respect that. Northern Adventure Systems (hereafter "NAS") knows that you expect the most of your purchase. We expect that you will put our products through harsh conditions and through reasonable use. Therefore, NAS provides a Limited Lifetime Warranty against defects in materials or workmanship under normal use and service after proper installation and is valid for the life of the product.
WHAT IS COVERED
(1) NAS warrants to the original purchaser of the product that the product be free from defects in materials and workmanship considering normal use and proper installation and is valid for the life of the product.
(2) NAS obligations under this warranty is limited to ONLY the repair or replacement of the product, at the sole discretion of NAS. Replacement products shall be provided under the condition that the purchaser returns the warrantied product.
(3) NAS reserves the right to request from the purchaser photos or other information regarding the warranty claim. Should the purchaser fail to meet the requests of NAS the warranty will be considered void.
WHAT IS NOT COVERED
(1) NAS does not warrant the product for protective coatings, alterations, damage caused during installation or improper use.
(2) Any and all costs of removal, installation, re-installation, shipping and incidental or consequential damages are expressly excluded from this warranty.
(3) Items that are subject to wear are not considered defective when worn and are not covered.
(4) Failure to use provided hardware and follow provided installation manuals will immediately void the warranty.
(5) Damage to protective coatings may occur during shipping and is not covered under this warranty.
(1) This warranty is expressly in lieu of all other warranties, expressed or implied. No person or entity is authorized to change the terms and conditions outlined in this warranty statement in any respect, or to create any additional obligations or liabilities for any party involved.
(2) This warranty statement supersedes any and all prior warranty agreements between the parties and constitutes the complete, final and exclusive understanding of the parties with respect to the product.
All warranty claims can be submitted online. Warranty claims will not be accepted by phone or email.
All made to order products are NON REFUNDABLE. Made to order items are clearly listed as "made to order" on the purchase page. All stocked items have a 30 day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return. To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it. You’ll also need the proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return may not be accepted. We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.
If you change or mind, or have made an order in error you may be able to cancel your order within 2 business days. Please note the limitations below:
(1) Made to order items CANNOT be cancelled.
(2) Items that have shipped before a cancelation request is received CANNOT be cancelled.
(3) Orders refused at delivery are not accepted as a cancelled order and are subject to a re-stocking fee of 20% and return shipping at the buyers expense.
(4) Orders containing a mixed cart of made to order and stocked items may be partially cancelled per the above time restrictions.
Per our refund policy, made to order items are non refundable. Please create your order with attention. If you need to make changes to your order, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the details.
All orders are processed within 2-3 business days. Orders may not be shipped or delivered on weekends or holidays subject to carriers and business operations. If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed by a few days. Please allow additional days in transit for delivery per your tracking information. If there will be a significant delay in shipment of your order, we will contact you via email or telephone.
Shipping may be offered as a FLAT RATE or as a QUOTE upon checkout. Flat rate shipments are not subject to change after purchase, whereas quotes may be subject to change. We utilize a network of carriers to try and provide the best possible price on shipping
Northern Adventure Systems ships only to the United States (from Canada). You may be required to pay import fees, customs, broker fees, duties and/or value-added taxes (VAT). These costs are not included in the live shipping rate quoted during checkout. These potential charges are the sole responsibility of the customer. However, your shipment may be classified as section 321, meaning shipments valued at $800 or less are usually duty-free and referred to as a Section 321 entry.
Northern Adventure Systems is not liable for any products damaged or lost during shipping. If you received your order damaged, please contact the shipment carrier to file a claim. It is important to take photos for proof of damages and save all packaging materials and damaged goods before filing a claim.
Please DO NOT ACCEPT ANY DELIVERY without WRITING DOWN THE DETAILS OF THE DAMAGE on the delivery form FIRST with the driver present.
Northern Adventure Systems offers products in both bare metal, and with a protective coating. For protective coatings, we use powder coating which is a dry finishing process.
The advantages of powder coating compared to conventional liquid coating methods include more durable coatings, less environmental impact and greater material utilization.
However, powder coating does also have some limitations to the process, including the difficulty producing even, thin coatings and lead times for coatings.
The powder coating process produces a long-lasting and durable, hard finish that is both protective and decorative. Demonstrating more resistance to impact, moisture, chemicals, and extreme weather than most liquid coatings of similar thickness, powder coatings offer greater protection from scratches, chipping, abrasions, corrosion, fading, and general wear. However, when choosing the powder coat option, it is important to be fully aware of these advantages and limitations. You must also fully understand that powder coating can be damaged over time. The longevity of the powder coating depends on the environmental conditions and use.
Protective finishes offered by Northern Adventure Systems ARE NOT included under our limited lifetime warranty.